Digital storage requirements are growing exponentially. Budgets simply can’t keep up and existing Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative (FDCCI), “Cloud First” Policy, Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) and Modernizing Government Technology (MGT) Act challenges aren’t going away. On top of all that, e-discovery, data privacy and digital forensics have made rapid data access and immutability absolute must haves.
- What are your plans for addressing these issues?
- How can you manage the generation of even more unstructured, IoT and “Big” data?
- Will you get through your next IG review?
Hot cloud storage changes everything. Here’s how.
- 80% Cheaper than the cheapest
- Faster than the fastest
- Safer than the safest
- Unlimited fee egress – no additional charges for download from the cloud
- Available as public or private cloud options
- Immediate access and built-in immutability
- HIPPA, HITECH, CJIS, SOC-2, ISO 27001, and PCI-DSS certified.
- FedRAMP certification in progress
“Hot cloud storage” is currently being used by Cloud Constellation Corp., Acembly Television Broadcasting, 7 Wonders Cinema and multiple government organizations. Maybe your team should consider it as well.
Also quoted by SAP, AT&T, Accenture, Ericsson, Forbes, Dell and others.
Sponsored by Wasabi Technologies
Individually scheduled consultations available with on-site experts
( This content is being syndicated through multiple channels. The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of GovCloud Network, GovCloud Network Partners or any other corporation or organization.)
get free updates by email or RSS - © Copyright Kevin L. Jackson 2016-2018)